Google Chrome Browser
There is a known issue when viewing documents with Chrome in an SSL environment. When selecting a document, you will be redirected to a page with a message and link saying "No PDF plugin exists for this browser. Please SELECT THIS LINK to download the requested file.". When the link is selected, no file is displayed or downloaded. To fix this problem follow the below instructions.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click then Settings.
- Select from the top left of the page.
- Click Advanced from the menu then Privacy and Security.
- Click Site settings on the main page.
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
- Turn ON Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
- Close the settings window and refresh the page or, perform a new document search.
- When presented with "No PDF plugin exists for this browser. Please SELECT THIS LINK to download the requested file." again, click the link, and your document should now open based on your browser settings preference.
(Either a download window will display to the bottom left of the browser window or, a new window will open asking where you would like to save the document.)