This Court hears all matters with regard to D.U.I.s and violations of County ordinances. All felony cases are first heard in the Justice Court for initial appearance and the filing of affidavit. Judges from this office have court sessions at the jail (3) times each week to ensure each person's right to have an initial court appearance within (3) days of arrest.
Justice Court Judges
- District 1 - Albert Fountain - 228-435-8254
- District 2 - Gene Dedeaux - 228-865-4199
- District 3 - Diane Ladner - 228-865-4218
- District 4 - Melvin Ray - 228-865-4215
- District 5 - Bruce Strong - 228-435-8256